Thursday, April 2, 2015

Parabola Screening Event !

My first ever public screening event ! It was exciting to see the audience appreciating our talent and efforts. I believe its one of the nicest coincidences of my life that Akshat Sharma and I have found each other to work in his project. I had a opportunity to do great things exploring the actor and musician in me.


This event was organized at Annapurna Studios, Hyderabad, where the two films Parabola and Silence involving months of efforts by various artists and technicians were going to be facing the audience for the first time. The films were screened through the day in three shows, attended by public and eminent personalities of film and theater - Amala Akkineni, Rajesh Touchriver, Ram Mohan Holagundi and few others.

Visit this link for snaps from the event:





The screening occasion was graced by chief guests who have been embodiments of finest talent themselves in the South Indian film industry & theater and hearing good things from them and receiving appreciation was a humbling experience for me and has encouraged and motivated me to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please do comment or critique